Conditions of Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or
guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we
expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is
entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be
your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed
to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in any way that
might harm Islam, the publishers, authors, designers and owner of this
website or in any way that might be considered as fraud or
misrepresenting Happy Books or our book is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not
the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to
other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
- You are more than welcome to create links to this website from other websites or documents without prior consent.